Friday, September 4, 2009

Hello Again

In my iPod: "Hallelujah," by Jeff Buckley

It's been awhile since I've blogged. In fact, it's been so long that www.popcornandcupcakes.blogspot.com didn't even show up in my history. I had to retype the whole thing. Excuses? I have many, actually. The number one excuse is that I had a baby shortly after my last post. Two days after my last post, to be precise. And let's be frank: I had no idea what I was getting into, how long it would take before I could catch my breath and be "normal" again (albeit a new version of normal).

I have some ideas for blog entries, and I'm working on them in my head (mostly while in the shower - that's where all of the good thoughts and ideas appear). But I'm not there yet. Writing, like most things in life, takes practice. And I am rusty. Very rusty.

But everyone loves a comeback, right?

No comments: